Cleveland / Solon Cosmetic & Neuromuscular Dentist, Restorative Dentistry, Sleep Disorder Dentistry, TMJ /TMD
Dentist with a mission
“I’m not a tooth mechanic, I’m a mouth doctor”
“Along the way, I realized it wasn’t the teeth I particularly cared about. It’s the people. I would like to give them back what they might have lost.”
Dr. Scott Rose’s primary focus is treating the individual. And that’s the key. Treating you – addressing your specific, unique set of issues. There isn’t some doc-in-a-box approach here; some treatment plan that is rolled out for everyone that visits. The important part, the crucial element with Dr. Scott Rose, is understanding your problems.
“The first thing I need to determine with any client is not just what you deem the problem to be but how it’s affecting your life.”
Dr. Scott Rose is someone that will look at the whole picture; not just suggest a temporary solution. Pulling a tooth may offer you relief in the interim but it could lead to a whole other set of problems down the road. Dr. Scott Rose not only understands this, it’s at the core of his belief.
“I don’t treat the symptoms with drugs and painkillers, I want to find out what the cause is.”
More about Dr. Scott Rose
Dr. Rose is a graduate of Case Western Reserve University School of Dentistry. He is the recipient of numerous awards and fellowships. Dr. Rose has been involved in research, and has been published in many professional dental journals. In addition to private practice, Dr. Rose was the Dental Director for Brentwood Health Care Skilled Nursing Facility, and was on staff of University Hospital Bedford Medical Center. He has acted as a consultant to a major dental manufacturing company and was the official dentist of the Bedford Police Department. He is listed in the National Registry of Who’s Who in 2000, 2007.
Our Offices in Solon
Achievements & Awards
Voted one of America’s Top Dentist’s for 2005 to 2016 by The Consumer’s Research Council of America.
Included in the List of Best Dentist’s In America in 2006.
Voted one of Cleveland’s Top Dentist for the years 2006 to 2016.
Dr. Scott Rose is a Graduate of:
- Case Western Reserve University School of Dentistry.
- Graduate courses in Neuroanatomy – Case Western Reserve University.
- The Ohio State University: B.S. in Microbiology.
- The Louisiana State University School of Dentistry’s Continuum on Cosmetic Dentistry.
- The Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies (LVI), where he has completed the curriculum in Master Aesthetic Dentist, and has completed courses in Advanced Anterior Esthetics, Occlusion, Diagnosis and Treatment of TMJ/TMD, Scan Interpretation, Neuromuscular Dentistry, and Removable Prosthetics (Dentures and Partials).
- The Center for Esthetic Excellence in Chicago – Masters Level Bonding, Posterior Esthetics, Smile Design.
- Sulzer-Calcitek Symposium on Implant Dentistry.
- Graduate of The Nash Institute on Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry.
- Dr. Rose has studied and has been trained under the top cosmetic, neuromuscular, and restorative dentists in the world. He has had extensive training in all these areas. Dr. Rose also works with a group of physicians, neurologists, ENT’s, and physical therapists in the treatment of headaches, snoring, and sleep apnea, TMJ and generalized head and neck pain.
Honored and Respected by Colleagues, Media and Patients
His outstanding work in the field of dentistry has been lauded by colleagues and patients alike. He has been recognized by the print and television media as an expert on dentistry. He has been featured in numerous articles in Cleveland Magazine, The Sun Papers, Northern Ohio Live, Avenues, and Cleveland Woman’s Magazine. He has been featured on cable television, Channel 3, and Channel 5. Dr. Rose is a guest editor for Cleveland Woman’s Magazine. He is the recipient of numerous awards and fellowships. He has been an investigator on many research projects and has authored and co-authored many papers and articles for professional journals and the general print media. Dr. Rose was the Co-Founder of an Internet Dental Company, and has served as a consultant to a major dental manufacturer. He is a member of the American Dental Association, Ohio Dental Association, Cleveland Dental Society, The Academy of General Dentistry, a general member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, The Ohio Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, and The Academy of Computerized Dentistry of North America.